Saturday, August 1, 2009

Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/20... thats me. My hair is alittle longer, and I normally straighten it. I'm getting it cut like this.. http://www.prohaircut.com/gallery/Reese_...



What I want to know is what color should i dye my hair to compliment my pale skintone?



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I have similar skin tone and hair haircolor, what I think would look hot on you would be to start having it weaved with blond tones, every few months when you get it touched up you could add a few more, even throw in a little dk brown black low lights. The difference can be amazing! I did that with my hair for years.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

lisht pink I guess



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

you could really pull off a honey blonde color



...not anything too dark though



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

the color you have actually looks really good with your skin. maybe add some highlights that are slightly lighter than your color. really though, don't change it too much. it's really great for your skn tone! :)



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

i think you should either go dark brown or light brown, or maybe even a blonde. i dont think the haircolor you have really matches your skin tone now



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I think darker hair looks better with pale skin tones.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

any lighter u will appear too plae and possibly very sick i would recommend however to put light highlights in there and a medum auburn undertone



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I like the color you have right now. You can go lighter if you want though.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

u r kind of the same color as reese so if u like blonde go with it, if not strawberry blonde



http://beauty.about.com/od/haircutscolor...



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I think you would look fabulous in a Mahogany color. [ brownish red]



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

Keep your natural hair color.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

Your skintone is pale, so you could go like a warm honey blonde, or keep your brown with some warm wheat colored blonde highlights. That would look nice. Or if you really want to be daring, try being a red head. Your skin is pale enough, it would probably work. See a good colorist at a good salon though. If you want to change your color, don't do it yourself or go cheap..get a pro to advise you.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

Wow, that cut is gonna look so good on you.



Your skin tone is so perfect, you could go blonde or brunette. personally, I think it depends on the season.



in the winter, you should dye your hair a dark chocolate brown. It warms up your facial features.



In the summer, obviously, go blonde. It just goes perfect with the whole tanned bikini look. In the summer, everywhere else is gonna be hot, and your hair will just be this gorgeous, icy blonde. A little lighter than Reese's hair in that picture.



If you don't want to continuously dye your hair, just dye it this color. It will be perfect year round. http://www.instanthairstyle.com/images/0...



P.S. I'm glad you were smart enough to blur your face in the picture before you posted it on the internet. At least there are some teenagers out there that know the horrific dangers of posting personal pictures online. Thanks for making this a safer experience for everyone.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

maybe a nice auburn or light mahogany



if u want to do dark, do it under normal hair so its right next to ur skin because if it is, it will make u look paler



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I didn't look at your picture but if you are describing a pale skin tone, then I would go with a light brown, with blond or red high/low lights or a dark blond with light blond highlights. I am very pale and I have dark brown hair on the bottom 2/3 of my head and the top is highlighted with blond and light red colors. I love it because it doesn't wash me out and it gives me more color than I actually have.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

Cant really c ur skin color cuz ur face is all blotchd out.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

chestnut brown or a golden brown would look great!



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

Gee, you look just like Reese Witherspoon.



Best color hair for my skintone? (picture)?

I would say a really light shade of brown or a red.

No comments:

Post a Comment