Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair colour (pic)?

this is me.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/17821329@N0...



(second one from left to right)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/17821329@N0...



(in the middle)



I'd love to get this colour.http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Do you think it would look good? How do I get it ? (highlights, bleaching my hair, full dye)



Hair colour (pic)?

I think it would look good.



Hair colour (pic)?

you should definitely try it a change is always good if you dont like it then change it back..i have like four different colors in my hair i have dyed it many times cz i wasnt happy with it but now i love all the different colors..



Hair colour (pic)?

First of all...you're gonna want to pick a shade of blonde that will blend with your skin tone and not make you look washed out. Most beauty supply stores can help you with this. They will probably recommend that you bleach your hair out first and then do the coloring. I think though, that with your dark eyebrows you should try hightlighting first, especially if you have never tried being blonde before. I did both and let me tell you the highlighting looked tons better than going completely blonde....I'm a natural brunette as well. I definitely learned a lesson...lol. Good luck in whatever you decide.



Hair colour (pic)?

You wanna go lighter, with blond highlights, and chocolate brown low lights. I would see a stylist. High lights and low lights can be very tricky to do at home.



Hair colour (pic)?

Your hair color now is cool, but I also like the color you picked. You should go with Full dye. it would look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment