Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

im so sick of my hair...im 14 and have had the same hairstyle for 2 1/2 years now...i have side bangs with a layer cut..medium long hair...thats wavy



http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z59/m...



http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z59/m...



im think of getting some hig lights ...but i dont know what color...and do u think front bangs would look good on me...



http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-an...



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/H/k/tyra...



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

I think Tyra's would look good. Hey! Who are you rooting for in ANTM? I'm rooting for Shalisha......I'm getting annoyed with Heather. She bothers me.



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

I like the highlights idea and it looks good in the first pic. the second pic of you isnt that cute, no offense



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

the bangs in the 1st are cute.



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

You could get some auburn or gold highlights. Stay away from blonde. It could look too fake on your naturally dark features. As for the bangs, yes, I think you should get them. They're so trendy right now. =)



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

I am sorry ma'am but your ugly.



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

i think the front bangs would look great!! as for highlights, i'd say aim for a lighter brown not blonde, u can always go lighter later if u want to, but with lighter brown regrowth wont look so bad as with blonde on dark hair.



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

Highlights would be very pretty. You should try some red ones or even a dark blonde color would look nice.



But as for the straight across bang idea, I suggest you hold off on that. A straight bang when you're still young will only make you look like a little girl. Wait until you're at least 18 or 20 and look more mature. You could always try to grow out your bangs if you are sick of them.



Sick of my hair?..(pics)?

k im not sure but u look so familiar its weird whats ur name and im not a sexual predator trust me but like i swear u look like this girl i used to hang out with in PE and same age!! weird

No comments:

Post a Comment