Saturday, August 1, 2009

How should i cut my hair? It's fine, and somewhat scarce, i want more volumme!?

Here's a pic of Willa Holland:



http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/show... who seems to have about the same amount of hair as me, and resembles in the fine department as well. Mine is not as long though, mine is at shoulder blade length.



I have a long neck and my face shape is similar to hers too.



What cut should i ask for?



How should i cut my hair? It's fine, and somewhat scarce, i want more volumme!?

Just below chin length, feathered around the face and layers - tons of layers. Layers will give your hair body and bounce.



How should i cut my hair? It's fine, and somewhat scarce, i want more volumme!?

Go to www.clairol.com and use the Try It On Studio. You upload your own photo and then change the actual haircut and color on your own head so you know exactly how the cut will look. It is a great tool because you can even print the pictures and take them to your stylist!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment