Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAIR: What colour and how to achieve this?

I love aleisha cuthberts hair here:



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



how do you acieve this? I am already quite blonde, i have had a whole head of blonde foils and like yeah, i have enough money for the upkeep and everything. also, like i am a model and im trying to break into you know the la acting scene so yeah it would be a good asset as i have heared.



so yeah any tips people? thanks xx



HAIR: What colour and how to achieve this?

I think that is an easy style for straight hair.



Any good hair stylist will be able to give that cut.



You do not need to color if your hair is blonde.



Color ruins the hair, anyway.



Till you need to cover grey or something drastic, do avoid color.



But if yu seriously think it is a 'must', I suggest you find out a good salon at least the first time.



When you watch them, it is easier.



Besides, if you buy the color, they have instructions with it.



I 'd suggest a good hair care along with a good diet. Nourishment is needed to keep it healthy and shiny. Makes it look good. It means a regular scalp massage and a monthly mask maybe.



I have been coloring last 7 years. Once started, it cannot be avoided. So I know what I am talking about. Usually, I go to the salon for it. But when it needs 'touching up' frequently, I do it at home.



I hope this helps.



HAIR: What colour and how to achieve this?

take her picture to a really good hair dresser one you trust and ask her/ him to do that style see what it looks like if it isn't for you try it a little different

No comments:

Post a Comment