Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

I REALLY want my hair to look like this:



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1662460/H...



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1662460/H...



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1662460/H...



I have naturally straight hair. Its dark brown with blond highlights. I am chinese with a darker skin tone. So you think getting a perm will wreck my hair? Cause I dont want to get it and make it end up like crap. And right now my hair is thin. So please help me. Thanks!



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

As a hairstylist of 26 years, I recommend that you do not perm your hair...this style in the photo is done with med-large hot rollers with a drop base. If your fine hair lacks body, use mousse, Do not use gel as it will be too heavy for your hair type, as well as certain creams. Use a aresol hairspray instead of a pump, as the pump will drop the curl,it is too wet.good luck.



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

wait a while longer for your hair to become thicker and then try it out



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

Show those pics to your stylist/hair-dresser and they'll make your hair just ... like ... that! :)



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

with that girl in the photo I think her hair has been done with a styling tong, Don't get a perm it will go to curly...



Ask for a soft body wave or a light spiral to give her hair more body, a little curl and bounce...



It will also help it to look thicker...



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

try curling it a bit...then barley scrunch it



How can I get my hair to.... [10 points to the best answer]?

Do not perm your hair. In the pictures, her hair is not perm. It has been styled with a curling iron. If your hair is straight, try some gel and put it in your hair before you curl it. After the curling, I would not brush it out. Use your fingers so it will still have the shape you are going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment