Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need a Hair Color (Dye) Suggestion!! PICTURES INCLUDED, HELP!?

Here i a picture of me NOW:



http://i13.tinypic.com/30lc36v.jpg



Here is a picture of what I want my hair to look like: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1467...



**Can someone please tell me what Company and color I should use to get the best results???!!! Thanks!**



Need a Hair Color (Dye) Suggestion!! PICTURES INCLUDED, HELP!?

It looks the same color..



Need a Hair Color (Dye) Suggestion!! PICTURES INCLUDED, HELP!?

do not dye your hair by your self



go to the hair stylist and show her the picture and ask her to dye it that color



Need a Hair Color (Dye) Suggestion!! PICTURES INCLUDED, HELP!?

omg im not trying to sound like all these stupid nagging moms on here who always go u should be yourself bla bla bla bla cuz im actually around your age but you are really pretty already. But if u must i would use Clairol



hope i helped!



Need a Hair Color (Dye) Suggestion!! PICTURES INCLUDED, HELP!?

I like the color of your hair now.



Its not much of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment