Thursday, October 8, 2009

I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

okay I want my hair to look like this



http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5662/Hay...



how do I do it? should I use rollers? A curling iron? if so what size should the iron be? What brand do you reccomend(not chi or something wicked expensive like that!) which heat protector should I use? HOW DO I DO IT!?!?!?!? How long will it take??? Thanks sooo much! If you could answer even a couple of those questions that would be GREAT!



I will give best answer to the person that is most informative and helpful!!



p.s. I don't want to dye it that color or anything, I just want the curls!



THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

This style is not that hard to do so don't worry :)



First, if your hair is not already straight then you should straighten it with a flat iron. I would put a little mouse in it when it is still wet and then blow dry your hair with a round brush. You can flip your head over and dry it with some cool air to get lots of volume on top (or use a root spray if your hair is fine or limp).



Once you have gotten that far you have a few options: you can get the curls using either hot rollers or a curling iron. In my opinion a curling iron is easier to use. By the picture it looks like the curls were done using either a 1" or 1.5" barrel iron. For a more natural look you can actually use both size irons and alternate the curls. Take small sections of your hair (vary them between about 1" and 1/2" sections) and wrap the section around the curling iron. Rather than starting with the iron at the end of the hair and rolling it up, hold the iron vertically and wrap the botton 2/3 of each section around the barrel. Hold it for about 10-20 seconds (depending on how easily your hair curls). While the curls are still hot take some of them and gently pull on the ends so they stretch out a bit and are not tight and springy. Alternate the direction you wind every other curl so the curls look natural nad not lined up. Repeat this all around your head. when you are done give you hair a good shake and spray it with a flexible hold hair spray.



How long it will take depends on how long and thick your hair is. If your hair looks like hers then probably 20-30 minutes, maybe quicker once you get the hang of it. I have never used a heat protector so i'm not sure about that one but if you need a straightneing balm then i love Crazy straight from beverly hills (can probably get it on amazon.com). I think the line from herbal essences is really good too.



Good luck, I'm sure this hair will look great on you :)



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

hey a permm



or print out that pic and bring it to a salon..



and ask then can they do that and they shoudd be ablle to



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

You can get that look with rollers or with a straightener. I found this video to be really helpful when I was looking for that style.



If you do it like the video, it only takes about 10 minutes once you get the hang of it. Conair makes great straighteners. (You need a 1" one) Garnier makes a good leave in conditioner that will protect from the heat.



Hope that helps!



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

just curl the ends of your hair thats how you do it and if your going to get it done at a salon tell them you want waterfall curls they will do it excactly the same way .... but it depends if your hair is the same cut as hers



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

Use a 1 1/2 inch curling iron, any brand will do, and part your hair into two different sections, start at the bottom, and use small strands of hair if you use too much the curls wont stay. I would reccomend Chi heat protector, it's about $13 but it's the best heat protector I've found.



Depending onhow thick your hair is, it should take anywhere from 15-30 minuites to style.



Good luck=]



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

I would use rollers. Before going to bed, shower and wash your hair (but DO NOT use conditioner) towel dry your hair and wrap your hair in rollers. Sleep with them in and take the rollers out in the morning. That should give you the bounce and curl you are looking for, maintain it by spritzing (not too much!) and instead of using a regular comb or brush, use your fingers or a very soft touch brush.



I use to wear my hair like that all of the time :)



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

Using rollers are very hard you should use a curling iron. If your hair is long then use a longer curling iron. Go to Sally's Beauty Supply and ask for a cheap one. But I saw a rust that is usually very expensive but did not cost that much in either TJ Max or Ross in the bath and body section. The more hair you have the longer it will take. I would have a friend or someone curl your hair for the first time so you can so what things you can do.



I want my hair like this!!! HELP PLEASE!?

Use a medium sized curling iron, but only curl the tips of your hair. Conair is an excellent choice. For your heat protector, use Fantasia IC Heat Protector Straightening Spray. First let the curling iron heat up for several minutes. (Do this in advance if you know you won't have time to wait.) Next, open the curling iron by holding your four fingers around the handle while pushing your thumb down on the moving part of handle. Clip the curling iron onto a half an inch strand of hair at the top part of your hair, the part closest of where you want the curl to start by lifting your thumb. Slide the curling iron down to the tip of your hair. Be sure to stop before it completely slides off. Pull iron down to the tip of your hair. Start curling your hair in the direction you want it to curl in, for example curve it under if you want an inward curl. Curl your hair upward toward the starting point.Continue to curl your hair until you reach the top part of your hair and hold it there for a few seconds. Stop at the starting point.Slowly and gently start to uncurl your hair until you reach a point where you can press your thumb down again without your hair holding your curling iron shut. Open and close the curling iron until you ease it out of your hair. Repeat the steps on all of your hair that you want curled. Use fingers to tousle hair. Also use haispray and a comb to slightly tease hair to create volume. Sure hope I help!

No comments:

Post a Comment