Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wavy hair??

okay so my hair is like super straight!! I have layers and my hair is kinda thick like its a little thicker than mary kate and ashley Olsen's hair. so what my question is is how do i get my hair to be wavy like mary kate and ashley's hair in new york minute??



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0363282/S...



thanks



Wavy hair??

Really it is relaxed curls. Curl it in big curls and put hair spray in it.



Wavy hair??

talk to ya hairdresser all i had to do was get a "curly perm"



Wavy hair??

When it is wet put "Garnier Fructis -Curl %26amp; Shine -Leave-in Conditioner" in and then a Mousse(I like Suave Mousse) and/or a Gel (I like Dove Gel). Srunch your hair, flip your head upside down and srunch it. Let dry on it's own or blow dry. It should put a wavy to your hair if it's layered. If this doesn't work there are shampoo/conditioners you can buy to put wave to your hair..then do what i wrote above after using the shampoo/conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment