Thursday, October 8, 2009

Long hair help?

I have long hair which i straighten allllll the time and im quite bored. what can i do with my hair to make it interesting and how do i get my hair to look like this...



www.hype66.com/celeb_gallery/568/2.jpg



Long hair help?

How long is your hair? Mine is hip length, my braid is three inches across. I usually wear mine in two braids though because it gets tangled up so fast if I don't. I'm growing it out to donate it to make wigs for kids in kemo. I like to french braid it, I can french braid about 10 differerent ways and occasionally I'll put ribbons in my braids or bows at the end to match my outfit.... there are tons of options! The picture of the girl you posted didn't that hair that was that amazing... are you sure that this is what you ment? www.hype66.com/celeb_gallery/568/2.jpg ?



Long hair help?

um well i have long hair to try curling(with a curling iron) it it takes a long time but it looks really good when u finally get done or if u have a wave to ur hair crip it and put curling mouse in it hopefully that helped good luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment