Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can do i do my hair like this? (pic inside)?

http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Aly_%26amp;_A.J...



like alys hair (the curly one)



How can do i do my hair like this? (pic inside)?

i take a shower, then right after put it in a high bun. sleep on it without drying it, and in the morning it will still be wet, but curlier. you could also try a crimping iron.



How can do i do my hair like this? (pic inside)?

Her hair looks naturally curly but my guess would be a perm be careful though make sure they know what they are doing or they can damage your hair



How can do i do my hair like this? (pic inside)?

try you tube they give it step by step



How can do i do my hair like this? (pic inside)?

she has naturally curly hair. but you can stratin most of your hair but leave some strands un straitned and curl them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment