Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do i get my hair like this? (Alex Evans)?

http://saturdayx.deviantart.com/gallery/



How can i get my hair like Alex's hair?



My hair is thick and shoulder lentgh. And Alex's hair is thin but he has a lot of it. Can i use any cheap products to make my hair like alex's hair?



Please Help. Thankyou.



How do i get my hair like this? (Alex Evans)?

If your hairs thick you should seriously think of long layers, they'll give your hair a little less thinkness. Im assuming your a boy so they wont look all girly since there long and less noticable. You could just cut it or razor it yourself (or get it done). Or just straighten it, a solid ceramic straightener would be best.



Also I dont wanna sound stupid but oh well I personally think he might be gay (although extremely attractive) so he probally has a lot of product in it. Like serum to make it shine and probally something to make it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment