Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shoulder-Length hair?`?

I have shoulder length brown hair, that flips out at the ends. I usually blowdry it and straighten the ends, but it gets boring for the most part. I have layered hair and it looks kinda like this:



http://www.haircentric.com/gallery/d/663...



except the length of my hair is longer.



What do you think I could do, to "liven things up" or how should I style it in a cute way?



Thanks!



P.S If your answer is random, stupid, insulting, or doesn't have anything to do with my question, please do not post it!



Shoulder-Length hair?`?

Hair clips. Like metal ones with jewel type things in. Or bows. :) My hairs like that but its black and longer and i straighten it and put a bow in. Looks super cute.



Shoulder-Length hair?`?

Put a hairband in the middle to liven it up, but just drop it behind your ears without pulling any hair back.



The ones with bows look super cute like this !!



Shoulder-Length hair?`?

i thnk that hair style looks really nice! but if you want it to be unique or something, try bright highlights or maybe volumize it.



Shoulder-Length hair?`?

my hair is exactly like that and there is honestly not much you can do. you can either straighten it or put hot rollers in it which will curl it just a little but not much. Or you can try getting some gel and rubbing it through so it will separate the layers and give it a piecey look. Other than that, there's not much.



Shoulder-Length hair?`?

my hair is EXACTLY like yours except mine is a little my wavy. what i do is straighten it and put a bow,clip,headband, or any other cute accessories in it. Sometimes i just keep it the way it is if it isn't o crazy. you could even try changing up the color with wash out hair dye or get permanent highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment