Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Messy hair no matter what?! HELP!?

I have shoulder length hair but no matter what i do my middle of the day they end up looking really messy like this morning i washed them using head and shoulders volume (or whichever one that is for volume), combed them, blow dried them, and they looked fine but i have bangs and i dont want bangs anymore so i put spray in them the LaCoupe Volume hairspray but when i looked at myself in teh mirror around 2pm my hair were in horrible state.. why? do i need to comb them more often threw out the day? or WHAT please help, i want my hair to look like this:



http://www.priyankachopra.org/gallery/al...



even if it needs combing 20 times a day lol



Messy hair no matter what?! HELP!?

i find it is easiest to use a clip and put it up - may have to do this a couple of times a day - or wear a really high pony tail and let part of your hair be down.



i usually wear my clip high as i do my pony tail.



Messy hair no matter what?! HELP!?

I don't know what to tell you except brush it often. I have layers and my hair always gets messy. It's straight but I blow dry the ends under so its smooth, but it doesn't stay no matter what products I use. Brush often and do your best. Wear it up if you get really annoyed.



Messy hair no matter what?! HELP!?

try straighting it with a straighting iron. It works wonders on my wavy hair and it stays.



Hope this helps



Messy hair no matter what?! HELP!?

Hi,



You have got to change ur shampoo brand lst!



R u aware that head n shoulders works well for anti-dandruff problem BUT it makes ur hair rough! I learn this a few years bk from one of my hairstylist fren.



Maybe u want to change to pantene or sunsilk shampoo n condition to make ur hair softer and more manageable.



Pls dun use too much spray as it tend to harden up hair after a while and its not good on scalps for everyday use.



Use lil babyoil to massage and comb to desired style.With the help of clips am sure all the above tips would have been useful to u!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment