Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair How-To?!?

How do I get my hair to go from this:http://www.emmyrossumfan.com/gallery/dis...



to:



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2448...



OR:



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5036...



I was thinking of buying a chi flat iron also because my hair always looks super fried and dry after blow drying and straightening it with the remington wet-straight iron. This is really confusing to me since I only straighten my hair once a month.if that because of how bad it looks when i do straighten it. I really would like to know how to make my hair look like the two pictures (loosely curled and shiny) so any ideas would be welcome! Thank You!



Hair How-To?!?

A Chi straighener would work well although all straighteners do fry your hair. They are really hard to curl your own hair with although if you could get someone to help you that would be better.



I would suggest a haircut with long layers and side bangs and then using a 1 1/4 inch barrel curling iron after straigtening your hair.



Dove and Frizz Ease products both work well making your hair shiny and soft, so you might want to give them a try. Good luck and Happy New Year!



Hair How-To?!?

If I had to do this style, a Chi iron is what I'd use. But, this is not going to be easy for someone who is not a hairdresser. Curling with a Chi is not easy for a new user, and not easy to do on yourself. Love that style! The 2 looser pics are basically the same in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment