Thursday, July 30, 2009

Valentine dance hair-do?

I'm really good with hair and I am always seeing theese bueatiful hairstyles like this......



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery...



........but I don't know how to do it.



If you could give me some websites that shows you EXACTLY how to do theese hairstyes yourself show me.



Valentine dance hair-do?

you can have it professionally done. or put in a pony tail then curl with little curls and a lot of hairspray



Valentine dance hair-do?

About a hair-do for v-day.......if you don't have a date and your going with friends and are hoping to find a date, don't get all fancy. You should just pull your hair up in a bun or give your hair a few curls but that's about it. On the other hand, if you do have a date, do your hair nicely to make him in awe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment