Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to make my hair like kate hudson's?

i really adore her hair , here the link (imdb)



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4999...



How to make my hair like kate hudson's?

First you need long blonde hair and no bangs.



Next, you need to straighten your hair with a straightening iron on low heat. Just eliminate extra frizz.



Run some hair gloss LIGHTLY through your hair. It will make your hair look glossy like hers...as long as you over do it. If you over do it, it'll make you look like you have super oily hair. Think less is more.



Then, curl your hair like hers.



Spray your hair lightly with hairspray Thenrun your fingers through your curls to create loose waves.



Hope i helped. %26lt;3



Ren Brown



How to make my hair like kate hudson's?

why not look like me?



I'm the best. Right??



w/ %26lt;3,



Richie



How to make my hair like kate hudson's?

if you have a straightner..



http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI

No comments:

Post a Comment