Thursday, July 30, 2009

How would my hair look...? Please answer!?

Tell me how would I look with this kind of hair and please be as honest as you possibly can?



This is my hair:



http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/...



This is the type of hair I want, I also want the bang and the highlights, how would I look with it, and what color highlights is that?:



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/galle...



How would my hair look...? Please answer!?

That would look awesome on you!!! I think that's honey highlights, maybe caramel, but probably honey. Are you doing it yourself? Probably get better results having it done professionally. Good Luck!!!



How would my hair look...? Please answer!?

i think those are caramel highlights and ask your hairstylist to cut your hair like that, although i already think you have that hairstyle.



How would my hair look...? Please answer!?

I think that you'd actually look really awesome with that hair style and colour. It seems like it would suit you really nicely. I would say that the highlights are a caramel shade, a darker caramel shade. Then the base colour is just a dark chocolate brown. :) Hope I've helped.



How would my hair look...? Please answer!?

It would probably look good just take that picture to your stylist. Make sure you have time to straighten your hair if it is curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment