Friday, July 24, 2009

Side bangs.... uneven hair?!?!?!?!?

i cut my own hair and the way i cut it, i now have bangs. i want to go for a new style- the side bangs. the problem is, when i try to part my hair, one side (left) is thinner than the other side (right) after i part my hair.



also, when i part my hair, it has a definite parting line, and i don't want that. i've seem MANY pictures where the parting line isn't that obvious, or cool looking, like this one:



http://www.emo-corner.com/gallery/displa...



or maybe kinda like hers:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



ALSO, i cut my bangs a little tooo short. placing the bangs in front of my eyes, they touch the tip of my nose. so now, if i part my hair down the middle, it looks like i have a mullet. %26gt;.%26lt;"



how can i mangae to still be able to do side bangs with short bangs and similar to the one the girl has WITHOUT an obvious parting line?



thanks



Side bangs.... uneven hair?!?!?!?!?

Grab the front of your hair (the hair you want for bangs) It should be an upside down "V Shape" then twirl it really tight...get your scissors and cut at the bone of your nose. Hope this helps...I cut my own bang all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment