Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

Take a look at the following: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sto...



and tell me who wins, and why



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

I thoughht of Oscar Gamble before checking out the site.



Is that Kid or Play (Sosa) I always get them mixed up.



I always hated Rose's haircut



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

Whoa, I really don't know what to say, probably Selig because he always looks stupid. Thanks for the site!!



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

Tied between Sosa and Gamble



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

oscar gamble thanks for the website.



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

Well, my initial response before even seeing the site was Johnny Damon (so I was happy to see he's first up there on the site), but after taking a good look at the pictures, I'm gonna have to go with Jim Kern. Holy Cow!



Baseball's All-Time All-Hair team?

He is not pictured, but my winner is Jose Cardenal. He used to have to use bobby pins to keep his hat on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment