Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do I get my hair like this? Please help me!?

How do I get my hair like this?



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actre...



I have a tiny curling iron and a HUGE curling iron, but how should I wash it, dry it, and what iron do I use? Where on my head and how much time will it take? Please help!! Thanku and happy holidays.



How do I get my hair like this? Please help me!?

Do you have long hair? Wash your hair normaly, or with a volumizing shampoo, then you use a volumizing product at your roots that is heat activated and you straighten it with a round brush. pull your bangs to one side( the way it is in a picture) with the round brush so it dries that way. To put volume at the roots you have to pull the opposite way that your hair grows, and blow dry under. Then you can use your curling iron at the bottom, and in the middle of your head. Straighten the rest at the top with a straightening iron.



How do I get my hair like this? Please help me!?

You would probably use the big iron....



You could also use the hair curlers..the time depends on how thick your hair is.. .



also the style may not look exactly like Vanessa's unless you have the exact same hair.. :) ya know?



How do I get my hair like this? Please help me!?

um.......use the small one and then brush it out so the curls wont be so tight!=]



How do I get my hair like this? Please help me!?

Here's whatcha do- i've done it to my hair except for it took my friend's help and an hour and a half!



You wash your hair.. try using a volumnizing shampoo/conditioner to make your hair fuller and bigger for the curls..blow dry it.. and straighten it with a flat iron (i use a CHI).. make sure you never straighten your hair without a hair product in it.. other wise your hair will burn/fry.. use products such as Biosilk or CHI Hair silk products.. after you've straightened your hair..you want to use the rounded brush that is shaped like a cylinder.. and use the blow dryer on your side swept bangs and rotate the brush with the heat of the blowdryer on it.. then your going to need a curling iron.. the one that produces the BIG curls- so the biggest one you can find. start from the bottom and curl your way up to the stop.. don't curl your entire head though.. curl small strands of hair to produce more curls and give it a fuller look..you don't want tight curls.. you want loose curls.. so when your done curling.. somewhat brush the curls out.. use lots of hair spray when your done on the curls!



have fun! you'll look fab (:

No comments:

Post a Comment